“Greenbriar has delicious food. Especially red meat and the havarti shrimp. Great wine selection, knowledgable and attentive staff, the works. This is not your grandma’s restaurant.” -Holly J.
We will be closed on Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Enjoy your weekend!
We Are Open!
Our Patio is Open!
Dine-In Dinner Service
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 4:30-9:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 4:30-9:30 p.m.
Dine-In Lunch Service
Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Take Out Orders and Curbside Pick Up Still
Available During Lunch and Dinner Serving Hours
To ensure everyone’s safety we are making this promise to you:
• All staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize all common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus and condiments will either be single-use
or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• The Governor’s Proclamation requires us to –
• Limit your group size to no more than six people.
• Serve you alcohol only if you are also eating food.
What We Ask Of You …
• If you have been exposed to COVD-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our takeout curbside delivery.
• Please make a reservation or call ahead for a table.
PLEASE MAKE A RESERVATION
OR CALL AHEAD FOR A TABLE
Can’t Wait To See You!