“Greenbriar has delicious food. Especially red meat and the havarti shrimp. Great wine selection, knowledgable and attentive staff, the works. This is not your grandma’s restaurant.” -Holly J.
National Prime Rib Day is Tuesday, April 27th!
We will be open for Mother’s Day Brunch, Sunday, May 9th. We will be serving from a limited menu. More details to come. Call for reservations.
Johnston Green Days are back and we are excited to be hosting a food booth on Thursday, June 17th.
–Burger and Brew Mondays
-Wine Down Wednesdays
Dine-In Dinner Service
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 4:30-9:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 4:30-9:30 p.m.
Dine-In Lunch Service
Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Take Out Orders and Curbside Pick Up Still
Available During Lunch and Dinner Serving Hours
To ensure everyone’s safety we are making this promise to you:
• All staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize all common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus and condiments will either be single-use
or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
What We Ask Of You …
• If you have been exposed to COVD-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our takeout curbside delivery.
• Please make a reservation or call ahead for a table.
Please make reservations or call ahead so we can ensure social distancing.
Can’t Wait To See You!